- 100% natural, eco-friendly and is more effective than other "odor eliminating" products, while saving you money (refreshable)!
- All natural deodorizer neutralizes and ZAPS odors, completely eliminating and absorbing the stinkies instead of masking them!
- Natural dehumidifier qualities that regulate humidity! As humidity rises, the charcoal absorbs moisture, reducing condensation and bacteria in your pail
- Unique and original gift idea for baby showers, birthdays, holidays and other events.
- Unscented, hypoallergenic and perfectly safe around children and pets (although not edible). It also deters pests!
PooSmelly GoneReally! tackles the really tough odors throughout the nursery and home. Diaper pails containing cloth and disposable diapers are a breeding ground of moisture, mold, and sinister smells. Take back your atmosphere and save the day from the stinkies with PooSmelly GoneReally! Made of moso bamboo charcoal and grown in a renewable bamboo forest; This 100% natural product has a laundry list of almost magical properties. It is antibacterial, antifungal, absorbs odors and regulates humidity.
BUT HOW DOES IT WORK?
Due to the growth characteristics of moso bamboo, millions of tiny holes are created as the plant densifies as it matures, a process taking approximately five years. As air passes through the hundreds of thousands of pores in the charcoal; odors, allergens and bacteria particles are trapped on the surface of the charcoal.
Simply place 2-3 sachets of PooSmelly GoneReally! on the bottom of the diaper pail and go on with your day. For added deodorizing power when your little one subjects you to the most foul smelling diapers you would never wish on your worst enemy, you can attach 2-3 more sachets to the top and sides of the pail since each package contains 6 sachets.
Every 2 weeks, you may discard or refresh the PooSmelly GoneReally! sachets by placing them in direct sunlight for at least 2 hours per side; repeat every 2 weeks for up to 3 months. Remarkably, at the end of its lifespan, the bamboo charcoal pieces from the product can be mixed with gardening or potting soil or even onto your lawn. Charcoal pieces deter pests and absorb excessive moisture in the soil (ideal for delicate plants such as orchids).
The Chinese have used bamboo charcoal for centuries, but the Western world is only just beginning to catch up.
Eliminate odors while saving the planet! Its totally a win-win!